Also Good Dining Credit Card
Kotak Feast Gold
- Joining Fee
- ₹ 499
- Annual Fee
- ₹ 499
- Joining Bonus
What we like
- Great returns on dining and movies beyond a threshold
- Points redeemable against cashback, travel and other retail categories
What we don't
- Extra points on dining spend only kick in on crossing monthly spend threshold of ₹ 5,000 on dining and movies
- Rewards are capped at 600 dining points per cycle
- No rewards on non-dining and movie ticket spend
In a tweet
Good return for those who go on a lot (and we do mean a lot) of movie and dinner dates. Not as useful for large group spends since dining rewards are capped in any given month.
More about this card
Good for its stated purpose
If you spend above the threshold of ₹ 5,000 a month on food and movies, you get good value in terms of dining points.
You use these dining points to pay at partner merchants or convert them to Easy Points (you heard that right, points converted to other points) before using them on the Kotak rewards site against air tickets, miles, movie tickets, and other assorted merchandise.
The UI does not inspire too much confidence unlike the more user-friendly sites like Citi premiermiles and HDFC Diners Club, but gets the job done.