Also Good Lifestyle Credit Card
RBL Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
- Joining Fee
- Annual Fee
- Joining Bonus
- Travel vouchers worth ₹5,000 or 20,000 points
What we like
- Generous reward points, double on international spends
- Significant joining bonus and discount offers on dining and travel, including Accor Plus hotel membership
- One of the few reward programmes to offer luxury brands like Bottega Veneta in addition to regular retail options
What we don't
- No conversion of points to travel miles, redemptions limited to in-house rewards programme
In a tweet
A zero cost card loaded with lifestyle benefits including vouchers for luxury brands like Canali, Bottega Veneta, but for premium RBL Bank customers only.
More about this card
Typically a card that is only customers of a specific bank would not make our list. But the RBL Insignia claws its way on to our list based on features very few or even none of the other cards offer.
Hotels program for international travellers
Complimentary breakfast, Room Upgrades, VIP Guest status are some of the perks of this card when staying some of the grander names in the hospitality business.
The list of partner hotels in this program includes:
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- The Luxury Collection
- The Peninsula Hotels
Closer to home, their list of hotel partners is shorter but it does give 0ne complimentary night stay in Club Mahindra properties.
In addition, the card offers complimentary AccorPlus membership which offers preferential access and better rates in 800 hotels and 1,100 restaurants in 18 countries.
Luxury brands as rewards
Probably the only card that offers reward redemptions against international luxury brands. The RBL Insignia offers 2x the rewards on international spends.
We would not recommend becoming an RBL Bank customer just for a credit card but if you're already one, then you should call your Relationship Manager about getting one.